image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Celiac's Disease

Rose was diagnosed officially with celiac's disease on March 25, 2014.  It has been seven months since her diagnosis of Type one diabetes.  I have been preparing for this diagnosis for weeks but the last couple days have been so hard on me.  I am trying to work on all the emotions that come with a new disease diagnosis for my three year old.  It is a hard thing to swallow.  In a perfect world my children would be perfect physically and mentally.  But the world isn't perfect unfortunately.  I haven't wanted to post much on my blog, answer my phone, return text messaging or even get on Facebook.  I need time to feel all of these emotions, so I will post when I am ready too.

 But I did want to let you know that I we are adjusting slowly but surely.  Rose is thriving not being on gluten.  No more tummy aches and her Blood glucose has been perfect the last couple of days.  I have heard going gluten free would help out with Blood glucose but oh my has it changed it.  I feel confident it is what our whole family needs, so over all it is good.  just really hard right now.  But I can do hard things and I will be stronger because of this new stumbling block placed in my path.  thank you for all of your love and support. We have truly felt the prayers of everyone and help from the other side giving us peace and comfort.

1 comment:

  1. Happy thoughts and prayers for you and Rose as you adjust. There definitely is a grieving process with both of these issues. It will get better, and there will still be bad days, but you can do it. Love this article by Elder Bednar: The Atonement and the Journey of Mortality

    ReplyDelete