image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Gluten Free and Egg Free Flat Bread

Gluten Free Flat Bread Dough 
6 c. Gluten Free All Purpose Flour
2/3 c. Powdered Milk
2 t. Sea Salt
5 t. Yeast
6 T. Olive Oil
2 t. Apple Cider vinegar
3 c. Warm Water

Mix wet ingredients in a mixer with the yeast.  Let set 15 minutes.  Add the dry ingredients.  Mix until the dough pulls away from the sides of the mixer.  Use more Gluten Free All Purpose Flour until the dough is at a consistency similar to regular bread dough. I never roll mine out with a rolling pin.  I use my hands to flatten the dough.  Spray your hands with non-stick spray and take golf ball size dough and flatten with your hands.   Put on a pre-greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.

 I have also fried these and made Navajo tacos.  They were delicious. Or if you want to make individual pizzas cook them for 10 min, pull them out and add toppings.  Continue to cook them for 15 minutes.  You could also freeze the pizza crust and toppings to make your own frozen pizzas.  This dough is amazing.  I love that I can use it for so many different meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment