image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Gluten Free Lemon Squares


These are my absolute favorite gluten free recipe I have made. I am not usually a big fan of lemon but man these hit the spot during the summer for me.  I loved them when they were loaded with gluten but I love them even more now.  Rose loves them too. they might not be the best thing for her Blood Glucose but every once in a while it is nice to have a treat.


 Lemon Squares
Gluten Free Style

2 cups All Purpose Gluten Free Flour Replacement
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup melted butter

Combine and pat in lightly grease 9x13" glass baking pan.  Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until just golden brown around the edges of the pan. While this is cooking start working on the custard.

2 cups Sugar
6 T. Lemon juice (You can squeeze your own or use concentrate)
1/4 c. All Purpose Gluten Free Flour Replacement
4 eggs

Beat together well in a bowl. Pour over the right after the 15 minutes is up.  Put the pan back in the oven for another 25 min.  Take out when the edges of the pan are slightly brown around the edges.  Sprinkle with powdered sugar.  Let cool and then cut into squares.

***If you don't want this recipe to be gluten free just replace the all purpose gluten free flour with regular white flour.  It is a cup for cup replacement**** I have also used half the GF all purpose flour with almond flour to add more protein to the recipe.  wither way these lemon squares are so good.***

Let me know what you think of this recipe. My family loves them and they are so easy to make. I dare you to just eat one.

No comments:

Post a Comment