image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

All Purpose Gluten Free Flour

When we were first diagnosed with celiacs I was dying because I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to have a chocolate chip cookie ever again.  Well that all changed when I came across this gluten free all purpose flour.  I have yet to find a recipe that I couldn't replace regular white wheat flour with this gluten free flour.

Gluten Free All Purpose Flour

7 c. White Rice Flour
5 c. Tapiocaflour
1/4 c. Xanthum Flour
1 oz unflavored Gelatin
1/4 c. egg replacement
1/2 c. sugar

Mix well and place in an airtight container.  You can freeze this or let it sit out on your counter.  I like to double my recipe so I don't have to mix the flours every week.  When I double the recipe it usually last me about a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment