image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Computer is on the Fritz

I have loved being off of facebook but I haven' been able to keep up on the blog because my computer is on the fritz.  We are all doing great.  Rose had another endo appointment and got a 7.3 A1C.  Perfect score.  I was so excited.  Rose has been doing swim lessons and is loving it.  We have also all been working in our garden and enjoying the wonderful weather. I celebrated my 26th birthday.  I am getting so old.  We had family in town and got some family pictures taken.  I love them and I was so excited for them.  It has been a long time since a family photo.  Thank you Carrie you did a wonderful job.  Well hopefully I can get my computer fixed, but until, little short updates will have to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment