image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Thursday, June 19, 2014

June 2014

Why does life go by so fast?  I can't believe June is already half way over. It has seriously flown by.  We have been so busy, which has been good, but it certainly doesn't leave me much time to write on my blog.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from June so far this month.  The first one is of James sneaking chocolate out of my diaper bag. He has such a sweet tooth it is so funny.  He hears, sees, or smells anything sweet and he is all over you.
The next picture is of Rose and her first dog Champ.  My husband and I got Champ a couple months after we got married from my Brother.  He has been such an amazing and we love him.  When we had to move into an apartment we gave him to my husbands family.  They have loved having him around.  In February he was diagnosed with a type of face cancer.  This last month we have decided that it is time to let him go.  He is becoming more and more uncomfortable and having a hard time eating because of his tumor on his face.  We will miss Champ so much.  


 I have been making a ton of new recipes this month with the gluten free all purpose flour.  Every Friday night we have gotten to go back to making our own pizzas which the kids love. They are so good too.  I will have to post that recipe soon.

 These are tow of my best friends kiddos.  My kids love them and love hanging out with them.  Which is good because we are over at their house all of the time.  We have been working on a garden together and taking swim lessons together.  We love them.

 This is the small garden.  The bigger garden we have been working on is three times as big.  We might be crazy having that big of a garden, but we have been loving it so far.
 These are the goats at my friends house too. They have been so much fun for the kids to play with.  Rose loves them and loves going into the pasture to feed them grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment