image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Memorial Day 2014

I have loved everything about not being on Facebook this last week.  I have been so much more productive and I feel so much less stress.  It has been wonderful.  I have also gotten along with my children so much better these last couple days because my life revolves around them and nothing more.  It has been wonderful.
On memorial day this week we took our friends four wheeling out at my husband's parents house.  To say it was fun is an understatement.  We loved every minute of it.  We have been so blessed with wonderful friends lately.  After four wheeling we headed back to their place for a BBQ.  It was so good.








We are all so blessed to live in a country were we are free.  I am grateful for the men and women who have died to make this country a place where my family is free.  Thank you for your service and determination.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome!!! Reading this makes me want to get back into the blogging world again. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete