image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Friday, May 9, 2014

Easter 2014

I love Easter.  I love spring and I love everything that goes along with it.  Easter has always meant a lot to me.  I love celebrating with my family the day that my Redeemer was resurrected. I have a testimony of Christ and I am so grateful for His atoning sacrifice.  Because of Him I know that death is only a transition from this world to the next.  I know that I will be with my family forever and that one day my little girl will have a perfect pancreas.  (This is the picture that is hanging above Rose's bed.)









We were lucky enough to be at  my friends house watching her dog for Easter this year.  My kids loved being in a house and I loved the space.  We also went to church and then headed over to my brother's house for some celebration with my family. Easter is all about families and what Christ did so that I might be able to be with them for eternity.
Gluten Free Easter Pancakes.










No comments:

Post a Comment