image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Gluten Free Chicken Salad Sandwich

My husband loves chicken salad sandwiches.  He has missed them so much since we have have gone gluten free.  So this week I surprised him with Gluten Free Chicken Salad Sandwiches.  They are so good.  I use this bread recipe to make pizza dough, pitas, and even flat breads that I put PB&J on for lunch.  Rose has really missed her Pb&J sandwiches.  P.S. There are a lot of steps to making these so I hope you don't get lost. Without further audieu...

Gluten Free Chicken Salad
Six Sister's Cafe


1/4 cup white vinegar
salt (to taste)
pepper (to taste)
1-1/4 cup mayonnaise
1-1/4 cup sour cream
4 stocks celery, chopped
1 bunch green onion, chopped
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cooked and shredded
Directions:
Mix vinegar, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and sour cream together.  Mix celery, green onion and chicken in separate bowl. Mix all ingredients together. Let set overnight or for a few hours for the best flavor.  Serve on buns or rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment