image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Monday, December 16, 2013

Confidence

With in the last couple days I am really starting to feel completely comfortable with every thing we have been given to handle recently. The diabetes is just part of who Rose is and I love everything about Rose. Even this horrible chronic disease that she will have for the rest of her life. Rose was given this disease because that is what she needs to grow to become more like her Heavenly Father. Rose is perfect in every way. Although I want to take this disease away from her she is not broken. Rose is brave and resilient. She has more courage than I will ever have. So tonight I am grateful for our trials, for the opportunity we have had to grow stronger as a family and the confidence I have gained personally. I am finally beginning to find who I really am as a woman and mother.

1 comment: