image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Saturday, April 5, 2014

2 Weeks Gluten Free

It has been exactly 11 days since Rose was diagnosed with Celiac's.  It is crazy how fast time goes by.  I barely starting to feel like I can manage it. But then there are times right before I feed the kids that I wonder what I am going to feed them.  The biggest change for me is the fact that it takes me atleast an hour to prepare food, eat and then clean up for each meal.  We eat three meals and two snacks a day, that means I spend over five hours a day in my kitchen cooking.  It is a ton of work but Rose has been feeling so much better.

We have been fundraising for JDRF the last two weeks which has made us super busy.  A week ago we raised over $400 for JDRF selling hot dogs at Walmart that were provided to us by Coco-cola.  On April 14th we are going to be doing another fundraiser, but this time with my favorite place to eat... Costa Vida.  So excited for it, but it does mean a ton of work for me. So I am going to make this post short and tomorrow my post will be a special spot light on Rose.  She turns four tomorrow.  Not sure how I feel about being a mom of a four year old.

No comments:

Post a Comment