image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Saturday, April 12, 2014

Catching up...

We have had a ton of things going on lately and I have been horrible about keeping the blog updated. Rose is doing exceptionally well with eating gluten free. I know she doesn't like eating gluten because if given the choice she always chooses not to eat the gluten. I have given her the choice when we are surrounded by cake, bread, and other things that have gluten. It is easier on both of us if she is the one choosing not to eat the gluten. Then I don't have to feel guilty and she doesn't keep asking because I said "No."

Let's see what else have we been up to. We are doing another fundraiser for JDRF on this Monday so we are in full planning mood around here. I am not sure what I was thinking but this week I also decided to rearrange our home, moving every piece of furniture trying to make it feel bigger. It looks a lot better but man it has been a ton of work. My computer was taken down to move and I still haven't put it back up. Hence the reason why I haven't blogged in so long.

Oh and our insurance finally came through. Yeah! So we are pumping once again. Rose was excited to pump again but the last two times we have changed her insertion she has been very scared. We try to comfort her as much as we can but the truth is I don't blame her. I don't know if I could even have enough courage to put the insertion in myself. She is remarkably brave and courageous. I am constantly amazed at her determined personality. I will get my computer up soon and tell you all about what we have been eating and all the recipes we have liked and hated.

No comments:

Post a Comment