image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Rose!!!

We celebrated Rose's 4th birthday on Sunday, April 6th.  We had a ton of fun with family and Rose blew out her candles on top of ice cream. She thought it was so cool that she had candles on ice cream.

If you would have told me ten years ago that I would have a child with celieacs disease and is a type one diabetic I would have thought you were crazy.  I never imagined having a child anything less than perfect.   But the truth is I am so proud to be the mother of Rose.  She is the bravest and most determined child i have ever met.  She is beautiful inside and out.  I am so blessed to be her mom.  She has great things ahead of her and she is not going to let these diseases hold her back. Happy Birthday and we love you so much!!!!

1 comment:

  1. And she is perfect!!!! Heavenly Father sent her to the right place at the right time and the body that was perfect for her. I love her so much can't wait to see all of the things she is set to accomplish, Love to all of you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete