image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Faith to be healed...

Watching Rose's faith and testimony grow these last couple of months has been amazing.  I know I have posted before but Rose always prayers that Heavenly Father will take away her diabetes.  It breaks my heart hearing her always pray for that because the natural part of me knows that it is impossible.  But then I want more than anything for her to be healed from her diabetes.  There are miracles every day so why can't she be healed.

Then I was talking to my sister and she stated that I needed to have faith that Rose can be healed too.  If we both have faith that Heavenly Father can take away this disease than we will witness miracles.  My sister also said that the faith we have that Rose to be healed could manifest itself not just in her diabetes being taken away but that our burdens will be made lighter.  Can I just say that I have witnessed that.  Yes, Rose has diabetes but she is never to low and she is never really high.  She almost never has keytones.  The more I talk to other families that have children with T1D, the more I realize how blessed we are.   Heavenly Father has not healed Rose but he has eased our burdens.  So today I want to say that I do believe that Heavenly Father will heal my child.  He has all power and He has protected Rose from experiencing the worst part of diabetes.  I found this amazing quote from Richard G. Scott's General Conference talk in 1994 "To Be healed."

“Oh, how we all need the healing the Redeemer can provide. Mine is a message of hope for you who yearn for relief from heavy burdens that have come through no conscious act of your own while you have lived a worthy life. It is based on principles embodied in the teachings of the Savior. Your challenge may be a serious physical disability, a struggle with lingering illness, or a daily wrestle with a life-threatening disease. It may have roots in the death of a loved one, the anguish caused by another bound by sin, or come from abuse in any of its evil forms. Whatever the cause, I testify that lasting relief is available on conditions established by the Lord.

Help from the Lord always follows eternal law. The better you understand that law, the easier it is to receive His help. Some of the principles upon which His healing is predicated follow.

It is important to understand that His healing can mean being cured, or having your burdens eased, or even coming to realize that it is worth it to endure to the end patiently, for God needs brave sons and daughters who are willing to be polished when in His wisdom that is His will.”

Rose has taught me so much since her diagnoses.  She is brave and resilient.  She is faithful and you can see her pure believe that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are alive and know her by name.  They know of her circumstance, love her, and care for her on a daily basis.  I hope she never loses her faith to be healed.  We have witnessed miracles in our time of trial and firmly believe that there is a reason for Rose having Diabetes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment