image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Friday, January 24, 2014

Medical Costs

I am so sorry to complain again but seriously this is just ridiculous how expensive it is for diabetic supplies. We are going on three months with the pump so it is time to re-order our supplies.  I called our mail order companies to try and figure out prices before they shipped.  $1457.00.  Yep that is right.  That is a three month supply of medical supplies for Rose.  That is $5,800.00 a year.  I am pretty sure I could buy myself a pretty cool mini van (Can you tell I am a mom?) and a new house with that yearly cost.  I just can't believe how expensive it is.  Don't people realize that if we do not purchase these items Rose will not life.  So why is it so darn expensive.  Oh and I didn't even include how much money we spend on our Insurance every year too.  Just plain ridiculous.

But I guess in the long run the money isn't what matters and we will take care of Rose as best we can.  But I still like to complain.  Sorry.  Anyways...We have been doing a whole lot of nothing but somehow I am still busy all day long.  I need to better prioritize my time better so I can actually blog more than once a week and also keep up on other important things.

We are super excited though to have Uncle Bryce coming into town this weekend.  He is my husbands brother. My kids love Uncle Bryce.  And who wouldn't.  He is the best Uncle anyone could ask for.  I could really embarrass him by posting that he is looking for a wife,  but I won't (Oh wait I think I just did.Ooops).  We will be hanging out with him all weekend and trying to not think about how much money we are going to be spending on Monday, to buy more diabetic supplies.  (Ignorance is Bliss, Right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment