image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Monday, January 13, 2014

Testing

I hate testing Rose's Blood Glucose lately.  It is just one extra step that I sometimes just don't want to do. When I have already fixed dinner, set the table, and put out the drinks for everyone, I just want to sit down to eat.  I don't want to test Rose and then plug it into the pump how many carbs she is eating.  I just want to sit down and eat.  Oh well there is nothing that I can do about it but I wanted to complain for a minute.

We are doing okay around here.  James and I are still trying to get over our colds, but Rose is doing fantastic.  Her BG's have been a little low which means that I need to change up her basal ratings.  But that requires me to update her logs which I have also been very lazy about.

I have started to notice when Rose is high or low.  When she is high she is very naughty and mean.  When she is low she is hungry and really emotional.  I wish I knew what it felt like to have low or high Blood glucose.  I have no idea what it feels like so it makes it hard to know why Rose acts the way that she does when her BG is out of range.

On a side note, I got a new camera from my husband for Christmas.  I was so excited.  I have been taking lots of pictures and I took this one of Rose the other day that I love. It is of her in her Christmas dress that she refers to as her wedding dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment