image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Snapshot Sunday

These are old pictures of Prince James but he melts my heart.  Sometimes I wonder if I don't give him enough attention because I stress and worry about Rose all day long. So today this blog post is all about him.

 I hope he knows that I love him and I am so grateful to be his mom.  We have always had a special connection since the day he was born.  James is always trying to get everybody to laugh at him and he is a little monkey.  He climbs everything.  His new favorite place to climb is on top the back of the toilet and hang from the towel rack. His one down fall is that he does not sleep.  I thought Rose was a bad sleeper when she was younger but James diffidently is worse.  We love him even though we never sleep.  Just last night he was getting mad with me because I wouldn't nurse him.  So he got up and went into the other room.  Thirty seconds later, he came back in the room with a flashlight.  He thought he was so clever.  One of my favorite parts about being a mom is watching Rose and James play together.  I love that they get along and he loves to do whatever Rose is doing. We love you James and so glad that you are part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment