image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Snap Shot Saturday

Today we spent the whole day as a family and it was great. We went shopping this morning and stopped by Rose's great grandma's house to help her with her phone. Rose is named after her and I love when we get to hang out with her. She means so much to my husband and we are so grateful for her. Then Princess Rose went on a date with her Dad. It was nothing big but they headed out to go get Daddy's old truck ready to sell. I got to spend some one on one time with Prince James. It was such a relief to take a break from constantly worrying about diabetic things and just enjoy James's personality. He is so quiet compared to Rose. When she isn't around you hardly know he is there. I love them both so much. 

We are really starting to love the pump. We keep asking Rose what she thinks and she tells us all the time that she loves it too. It really doors make life a lot easier on all of us. I am so grateful that we decided to get the pump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment