image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M JOHN DOE|WELCOME TO MY PERSONAL BLOG|I LOVE TO DO CREATIVE THINGS|I'M PROFESSIONAL WEB DEVELOPER

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Snapshot Saturday

It is family night movie night at our house tonight. We spent all day cleaning and now it is time to enjoy being a family. 

Our second day with the pump went pretty well.  Rose is getting used to it and isn't so sensitive to the insertion. She took a bath today, rode her bike, and also is now officially in charge of unlocking her pump. She is so fast at using it. It is crazy 
how bright and adaptable a three year old is.  
Little Prince is very curious with the pump. 
He wants to do everything his sister does so
 I am not surprised he wants one too. 

We have really liked everything about the t-slim pump, so far. The one complaint is the process of locking and 
unlocking the bolus delivery.  It would be better 
if you didn't have to go threw so many screens to get to it. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this blog! I'm so glad she is doing well. I think you guys are brave too!

    ReplyDelete